Do you recall a moment when you feel really #empowered without any specific #reason ⁉️... me nighter 馃槣 but I got such #sensation so I #launched an 馃摫 #App called @nightskyapp ... that I’ve got about 4 years ago ... and never really used it.... anyway I raised my #iphone 馃こover my head and ... there it was... my star sign ♌️ right in the centre of the #Sky 〽️‼️what are feeling ⭐️what a great feeling馃挮#nightsky #applestore ... declaimer, I’m not selling that app, I’m not working along with the app issuer; it was a total coincidence. But I thought it will be cool to tell you that ;) haha . Main reasoning for it, is that most of you didn’t know that I’m away for the next 6-8 weeks with a potential of being away until end of August 2019... so this is a kind of odd way of saying I shall miss you all. And if this empowering #starsign thing doesn’t work... I shall be back quicker than #lighting ⚡️馃檵馃徎‍♂️take care‼️ - Another mobile image


https://ift.tt/2S1LirA

Comments