This a new type of the #healthy #meal I have been working on. No added fat whatsoever. First thing I fried the #pork lion #steaks on a pan without any oil... (Used Teflon) Obviously after cutting out, all the fat ! 馃槈Then I've mixed low fat dry #cottage #cheese (used the #艂owicki cottage cheese from Asda) with spreadable #feta cheese (from @mlekovita), #dill and dried #chilli #peppers. As it all is quite dry to make it mix able I've used the @AlPro #almond #milk. In the meantime I've cut into slices #organic the #parsnips and #carrots and put them into the #oven to grill in 160deg for 30 minutes. Fertig!!! Served as seen 馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅 I think that the dill should take care of the #lactose #intolerance problem quite well :) and now after I've ate it... It did. No problems ! Enjoy 馃憣 - Another mobile image


http://ift.tt/1Bl9Cvl

Comments