Day 143 / Dzień 143

The best volleyball shoes I've ever had. And they are from my favourite brand... German ADIDAS

Just Tried out the new model of SPEEDCUT, volleyball shoes during summer indoor training session. And you know what... they are absolutely the best shoes I've ever had (I'm training and playing this sport for last 20 years). You can almost tell that those beauties can jump for you...

/

Najlepsze buty do siatkówki, które kiedykolwiek miałem. I są to buty od mojej ulubionej firmy... Niemieckiego ADIDASA

Właśnie ochrzciłem nowy model butów do siatkówki z serii SPEEDCUT, podczas wczorajszej sesji treningowej na hali. Wiecie co... są to zdecydowanie najlepsze buty jakie kiedykolwiek posiadałem (Trenuję i gram w ten sport przez ostatnie 20 lat). Można by powiedzieć że te piękne butki potrafią niemal skakać za ciebie...



Comments